MobileReflex is a secure,scalable and robust mobile application framework that helps to quickly move your critical intranet/extranet, business applications to various native Smartphones.
2. Why MobileReflex?
- No need to write custom mobile applications
- No Application Specific functionality in the Smartphone Clients
- Automatic Upgrades for all MobileReflex Applications
- Configurable User Interface
- Write Once Run Anywhere
- Seamless Transaction Manager
- Device Integration (GPS, offline Storage, Camera, Bluetooth, PIM)
- Native Look and Feel
- Efficient and Secure Data Transfer
- Multiple Document & Image Types Support (PDF, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, HTML etc.)
We have implemented an XML UI standard to define the page flow. MobileReflex client engines which are implemented for major Smart phones like iPad, iPhone, Blackberry compile and execute this XML UI pages. This removes the complexity out of creating applications for various smart phones like iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and achieves applications once written using this Standard XML can be run in any smart phones supported by MobileReflex
4. How to handle application upgrades?
We understand changes are inevitable in software. Any changes in User Interface & Business Logic are handled automatically without a need to upgrade client.
5. Can the users customize User Interface?
Yes. Users can configure the fields and functionality they would like to see in their Smartphone applications using a Web based User Interface
6. Which Smartphone does MobileReflex support today?
MobileReflex currently supports iPad, Blackberry (8800 series, 8100 series, Pearl, Storm & Bold), Windows Mobile 5.0 & Above (Professional & Standard) & iPhone. Support for smart phones like Android, Palm Pre & Symbian is being added.